Saturday, November 8, 2008

Caylee

So I'm sure everyone knows about Caylee Anthony. I was watching on the news today and they were saying that they are sending out a huge search party to find her body. I dont understand how a mother could do this to her own child, I was so sad watching it this morning. I want kids more than I know how to express with words, how can someone kill there own child? Look lady, there is SOMEONE out there who will take her if you just dont want her anymore...I dont understand it! I'm just sad and angry! You hear about these cases all the time, I just dont get it! PLEASE! If you dont want your child, put him or her up for adoption, give them a chance at life. God says in His word that he has a future for us, a future of hope. He wants to give us abundant life! Why take that away?

2 comments:

Jana said...

I try so hard not to think about stuff like this. This woman has to be missing something in her heart or head. I cannot fathom hurting my child, much less doing the unspeakable and then to show no remorse... it's horrible. The only thing you can do is reassure yourself that she is in the arms of Jesus right now. She's experiencing perfect love and peace.

Kristin said...

I didn't know where to comment back. Yes it is in College Station.